Monday, June 19, 2006

Noah's Ark Debris

Following up on my previous post, here is the "evidence". It doesn't look much like an ark -- looks more like a rock formation that looks like a lot of wood (sort of). However, after 5 or 6 thousand years under a glacier, this might be all that would be left of the object in question. To me, it looks like it's millions of years old, but then I'm not an archaelogist or geologist. Not seeing any obvious bits that would indicate it was ever a ship of any kind.

Here's the link to the page with photos

You'll have to scroll down a bit to get to the photos & article. Bob Cornuke & his team found it on a mountain in Iran. The goats don't seem too impressed (3rd photo, top row -- not sure if they're goats or what -- and there's more than 2 of them).

In Bosnia, on the other hand, the pyramid is still going strong. Link.

No word yet on the Ark of the Covenant (may be in Ethiopia), Spear of Destiny (museum in Vienna, as I recall, or several other places) or Holy Grail (see Dan Brown's potboiler) -- at least in terms of current news stories. I'm keeping my eyes open.

No comments: