Friday, September 29, 2006

2006 Works on Ayton.net

I've finally gotten around to creating a new page for new works on my "official" web site: http://www.ayton.net/gallery_06.html. There are only about 9 new works up so far, with more on the way. I was hoping to shoot some photos today, but it's gloomy & rainy, & I usually shoot photos outside in indirect sunlight, which seems to give the best results. I tried under the studio lights this morning, but the digital photos were not good.

I've been painting a lot recently for my upcoming solo show in Poughkeepsie -- October 21 through November 18. I'm also planning to do an open house at my studio around my birthday, November 11.

Much of this year has been taken up with moving house & fixing up my new studio. The new studio is the largest working area I've ever had by far. The ground floor alone (main working area) is around 1,200 square feet. So, I feel that I have to spend a lot of time working in the studio, & so far it's working out pretty well...

No comments: