Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Love, War, Fire, Wind: really almost very nearly there...

The book collaboration with Eliot Katz (poetry) & myself, entitled "Love, War, Fire, Wind: Looking Out from North America's Skull" is very near to being released. After looking over the most recent version, I noticed that the back cover, while having the ISBN & bar code firmly in place, lacked 2 things: descriptive text for the category of book ("poetry/art") & the actual price in human writing (as opposed to bar code talk), $18:00 USA. These items are apparently quite important. So, I've put them in:



Eliot doesn't have his version of the book yet, though I ordered them minutes apart (but just before the weekend, so go figure). If he OKs it, I shall order the final version, have a quick look, then release it into the world to let it fight with the other little books out there. Should be around a week to 10 days & it will be out there...

No comments: