Thursday, October 08, 2009

Officially represented by the Limner Gallery

Important news:


The Limner Gallery, 123 Warren Street, Hudson, NY 12534. Phone: 518-828-2343.

I'm taking this moment to announce that I'm now officially represented by the Limner Gallery in Hudson, NY. This means that collectors & other interested parties can liaise with the gallery if they so wish -- I believe that some collectors would prefer not to deal directly with the artist.

Here is a link to the Limner Gallery artists page:

www.slowart.com/limner/htm/artists.htm

And the Limner Gallery / Direct Art Magazine home page:

Finally, here is a link to my artist page.

Below are some examples of my work that have been shown in the gallery and/or magazine over the years:


The Logic of War, 2008 (as seen in the "Show of Heads" exhibit.)


Future Human, 2009 (as seen in Direct Art magazine.)


Head of Fascism, 2005 (as seen in a "Show of Heads" & the magazine.)

No comments: