Saturday, January 03, 2009

"The Witnesses" postcard at the Museum on the Seam


Exhibit A: the postcard of "The Witnesses" (above)


Exhibit B: detail of the back of the postcard (above)

I'm not sure I mentioned this before, in fact I don't believe I did. The Museum on the Seam (Jerusalem, Israel) produced a fine-quality art postcard of the "Witnesses" (from The War Room) b/w acrylic study that was on exhibit there from October 2007 to June 2008 in the "Bare Life" show. It can be purchased from the museum's "shop" web page, alongside postcards of works by Anselm Kiefer, Sun Furong, Haim Maor, Carsten Höller & others. I don't receive any residuals from the sale of postcards, but I thought it would be good to mention the Museum on the Seam again, as it's a great "boutique" museum specializing in political art & deserves wider attention.

Here's the URL for the Bare Life postcards page:

http://www.mots.org.il/eng/shop/ProductsInCategory.asp?CategoryID=5

All the postcards are $1.50 each.

Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR! by the way.

No comments: