Tuesday, May 05, 2009

The Lexikon Surreal



Apparently, I'm featured (with many other similarly-inspired artists from around the world) in Gerhard Habarta's new book, "Lexikon der Phantastischen Künstler" (hope I got that right), an overview of artists both living & dead (some very dead; Bosch, Goya et al) working in a somewhat surrealist, fantastic, symbolist, visionary vein. I think I overlap several of those categories.

I haven't seen the actual book yet, but it looks very interesting. You can find out more here. The book is in German & English, it seems, as you can see for yourself if you click on the preview page images.

The book appears to be available currently (there is an email address on the home page whereby it can be ordered), though not in general distribution from Amazon, etc. I'll post more details when I have them.

Link: www.lexikon-surreal.com

No comments: